(LINA) LoRa Industrial
Network by Acklio
Software to deploy and manage Secure LoRa Private Networks
LoRa Industrial Network, designed by Acklio (LINA), allows you to connect, monitor, manage and monetize connected device solutions on LoRaWAN, in an easy and flexible solution.
LINA can interface with several applications platforms. Main functionalities include discovery, on-boarding and authentication of gateways and devices, collection of IoT data from the field, storage and forwarding of messages and commands to devices and identification and routing messages to application servers.
- Private LoRaWAN network server
- Device provisioning & management
- User management
- Gateway management
- Authentication / Key storage (AAA, RADIUS authentication, join server compatibility)
- Exclusive Intra-Network Roaming
- Security oriented network server
- Customizable micro-service architecture
- Zero-touch operation
- Highly secure operations
- Long-term stability, longevity
- Embedded in gateways or hosted in networks
- Enhanced QoS
Want to further enhance your core network and run any application across any LPWAN technology bringing full-IP connectivity over LPWAN? Want to save costs?
Acklio software raises the barriers to a
sustainable LPWAN IoT implementation
We provide LPWA networks interoperability, IP enablement, seamless integration, future-proof investment, end to end security, devices and systems compatibility, facilitated data management, device energy efficiency, innovative compression.
Stay in touch with us
SUBSCRIBE BY MAIL